Thursday, March 24, 2016

22 of 52 Weeks of Living Full!!



Hi all,

  Just going to update my Happy Easter List.







Hunting hat still needs crocheting
Artistic craft with my daughter
  Today my daughter and I enjoyed some artistic time together by coloring in her adult coloring books.  It is really relaxing.  The adult coloring books are just about everywhere you look these days.  In all sorts of designs and themes.  We used a nice pack of coloring pencils in order to have some control for the small intricate spaces.

 
My before







  I chose a nice woodland owl for my coloring pleasure. :)
After






  Here's my daughters beautiful spring heart of flowers.  She was well into her picture by the time I thought about snapping our before pictures.











Post enough to get caught up on the Living Full series (behind 11 posts still)
Plan square foot garden (still reading the All New Square Foot Gardening)
Yarn is very close to being all untangled, organized and made into balls ready for projects

Eliminate all clothing in closet that I no longer wear
Apron will no longer be my nemesis!!!
Sachets to be made with repurposed shower curtain
Try a new homemade cleaning or health and beauty recipe
Every piece of clothing hanging in the laundry room will be put in it's proper place
Read daily I've been reading everyday….a lot (not all) of the reading has been off the internet, researching how to's, etc.  I plan to add more time reading good ol' turn the page book in hand reading time as that is one of my most favorite past times.  

 We had a really nice time just chatting, giggling and coloring.  Amazing how something so simple can be so much fun!

Happy Coloring!

Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons