Wednesday, March 2, 2016

19 of 52 Weeks of Living Full!!

Pups favorite spot while blogging!
Hi all!

  Wow!  We are already into month three of the new year.  How did that happen?  It's amazing how time flies and faster with each passing day.  All the more reason why I want to make the most of each day.  I'll have to be honest though, working full time has really made it hard for me to stay motivated to do some things on my off days, when all I really feel like doing is laying on the couch and not moving. This is another reason why living a simpler life through voluntarily downsizing, homesteading, and learning to live with less in order to fully live sounds better and better to me with each passing day.  My husband I'm happy to say, seems to be mulling the concept over in his mind more these days as well.  The search still continues for the perfect land.  In the meantime I will continue to learn all I can to live a more natural, self sustaining life as a neighborhood while allow. :)

  For now, how about another goal list for this month?  I will repeat some of the items that I didn't accomplish last month and going to do my very best to have a full out successful checked of list this time.  Since Easter will fall on March 27th this year how about…..

Hunting hat still needs crocheting
Artistic craft with my daughter
Post enough to get caught up on the Living Full series (behind 11 posts still)
Plan square foot garden (still reading the All New Square Foot Gardening)
Yarn is very close to being all untangled, organized and made into balls ready for projects

Eliminate all clothing in closet that I no longer wear
Apron will no longer be my nemesis!!!
Sachets to be made with repurposed shower curtain
Try a new homemade cleaning or health and beauty recipe
Every piece of clothing hanging in the laundry room will be put in it's proper place
Read daily

  I look forward to working on this list and posting extra this month.  With a week's vacation right around the corner for me, I'm feeling optimistic!  Anyone out there making your own monthly goal lists?

Have a great day!

Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons