Monday, September 8, 2014

My wings need a tune up...Day 27 of 31

Hi all!
  So sorry I haven't posted in two days!  I have just been so busy I wasn't able to stop and post.  I've just been keeping up with things so far with a little wobble here and there, and will be adding on my new task in the morning.  What's for dinner?  You can read my original post here.  This couldn't have come at a better time.  Just today I left unexpectedly for an errand, was gone for quite a while, then realized when I came home that I have nothing thawed out for dinner.  So frustrating to have a freezer full of food and scrambling around to figure out what we are going to eat because I forgot to set something out.  So, on my morning list I will be adding What's for dinner?

Have a great day!

Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons