Thursday, September 4, 2014

My wings need a tune up...Day 24 of 31

Good morning all!

  Today is my most satisfying step to tuning up my wings.  The Swish and Swipe.  If you've never heard of this before, you can read my original post here.  It's all about keeping the toilet clean.  Now do I enjoy cleaning the toilet everyday you may ask?  Well......yes and no.  I do very much enjoy never having that disgusting toilet waiting to be cleaned which just makes me want to put it off, then in turn just gets more disgusting.  By taking literally 2-3 minutes of my day, my toilet never gets to that point and is always company ready.  No more embarrassing moments when someone unexpectedly comes over and needs to use the facilities.  ;)  Go ahead and time yourself to see how quickly you can make such a huge impact on the cleanliness of your home.  It's totally worth the tiny time investment!

Happy swishing!

Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons