Sunday, August 10, 2014

My wings need a tune up...Day 5 of 31

Hi all!
 
  Today is all about praising yourself for all the accomplishments, rather than dwelling on things you didn't get done.  You can read my original post for this day here.  I have not gotten the beds made this week, or done a load of laundry everyday, or kept the bathrooms tip top, but I have kept our kitchen spic n span, and gotten showered and dressed, and cleaned out a good bit of my email inbox.  I feel great about that!

  So today I rewarded myself with some movie time with my family and I crocheted a new dishcloth for the kitchen.


  You can see where I found the pattern for this one here.  I just stumbled across it while scrolling through Pinterest. I did one less row and just did three double crochets instead of five on the last round.  I just prefer my dishcloths to be no bigger than the circumference of my hand with my fingers spread out.  It just feels more comfortable when washing dishes at that size.  

  Really nice Sunday!  Hope you all had a great day as well!

Happy Praising!
Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons