Friday, August 29, 2014

My wings need a tune up...Day 20 of 31

Good morning all!

  I just want to start off with.....Thank You Flylady!!!!!  This morning I slept in a bit longer than I had planned.  Then I laid in bed for just a few moments while I read my daily devotional email on my phone.  When my feet hit the floor it was 6:51am.  I quickly made the bed, dressed/hair/makeup, opened the blinds in the bedroom, sprayed some Febreeze....ahhhhh.....let the dog out/fed, killed the gargantuan spider that decided that our doorway to the backyard was a perfect place for his web...NOT!!, started a load of laundry, vacuumed the family room, opened those blinds, emptied the dishwasher, fixed myself a cup of coffee and sat down to write this post at 7:42am.  SUUUWEEEETT!! In less than an hour, I was ready to start the day, and had accomplished so much!

   I was able to do so many of those things so fast because of the nightly routines I have already established, like cleaning the kitchen and running dishwasher, setting clothes out for today, having the coffee ready and set to brew, two minute hot spots, and five minute room rescues so that vacuuming can be immediate and not AFTER I pick out a mess.

  Today is all about making sure to keep up with the laundry.  You can read my original post on this here.  A few things have changed since that first time I wrote that post.  I generally only do one load a day, and don't start another load unless I intend to finish it.  I don't want clothes sitting in the washer to sour to only have to wash again or have dried clothes just getting all wrinkly in the dryer.  I still struggle with the laundry and tend to have a pile constantly waiting to be folded and put away.  So today I will do my very best to be diligent once again and complete from beginning to end!  I will also begin putting a load of dirty clothes in the washer during my nightly routine so all I have to do in the morning is add the laundry detergent and start.  That was another awesome tip I read from one of the veteran Flyladies.   ;)

Happy Laundering!

Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons