Sunday, March 16, 2014

Long time no blog!!

Hi all!
    Well, it's been over two years since my last post.  Where has the time gone?  Let's see, that time must of gotten lost somewhere between two moves, going from stay at home mom, to working part time, to being promoted to full time Assistant Manager, to still homeschooling, taking my daughter to and from practices and performances to her new found passion.....clogging, and just trying to stay afloat with homemaking.  Needless to say, I've been just a tad busy! ;)

  I've really missed my blog, and am dying to get back into the swing of things.  While, my busy schedule hasn't slowed, I'm just learning how to juggle it all and not feel like I'm drowning with just a straw poking through the surface to gasp for air.  Although some days still can seem that way!

  So, do I still have some followers out there that are waiting with bated breath for my next post?  I look forward to bringing that wait to an end, and gaining back those followers who figured I had just fallen off the face of the earth.  For those of you still hanging in there with me.....what would you like to see?


  Here's my journal that is waiting to be filled with the ideas floating around in my head.  However, I would love to first write about the things you all are most wanting to read.  Lets' hear it.....crocheting, how to's, homemaking schedules, homeschooling....what do you want to see first?

  I look forward to hearing from you all, and showing you, while life can be busy, overwhelming, fast paced, time consuming....I'm blessed beyond words with a wonderful husband, daughter with a heart of gold, pup that just melts my heart, job that I love...and I'm doing....Just Peachy in Dixie!!


Happy Reading!
Jennifer

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Welcome back!! I need to get back in the blogging saddle myself after a year off! Peggy

Jennifer @ Just Peachy in Dixie said...

Peggy,
Thanks so much for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you again.
Have a wonderful week!
Jennifer

Susanne said...

It's good to "see" you again! I'm looking forward to reading your blog posts!

~Susanne

Jennifer @ Just Peachy in Dixie said...

I look forward to hearing from you, Susanne. Thanks for stopping in!

We Use Coupons