Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Cleaning, crafting, cleaning, crafting...

Good Morning Everyone!

 I have no where I have to be today, and I plan to keep it that way.  I have a lot I want to do, and will begin as soon as I finish this post.  I slept in today....7:30....felt great!  I have had coffee, browsed the web and feeling refreshed and ready to go.  First off, I have to admit, I have fallen off the wagon.  Yep!    I jumped off my cleaning wagon and my house has suffered.  I've had it!  I'm drawing out my feather duster like a mighty sword, and I will slay this messy house like no one's business today!  I have just the tool to get me back on track with that.  Enter the Flylady to the rescue!  I did a series of my flylady journey you can read it here.  I intend to get back on that wagon like my mighty white horse and ride on to victory!

  After I'm done, I plan to jump off the wagon....er.....horse....er....fantasy land where feather dusters are swords and such.....and work on a sewing project, that I hope to be able to post about soon. ;)  Anyone want to join me in my journey to claiming my clean house back?  After you do, you can treat yourself to some fun time and check out this blog hop that I'm participating in today.....


Happy Cleaning!
Jennifer

No comments:

We Use Coupons